Enhanced DBS Checks
Once you’ve registered your organisation, you’ll be charged for individual checks as and when you request them – there are no upfront minimums or contractual tie-ins.
|1 - 500||501 - 1,000||1,001 +|
|uCheck Fee (inc VAT)||£10.40||£7.20||£4.80|
Applying for an Enhanced DBS Check online through our HR Platform brings a host of benefits, including:
- A dedicated, UK-based Client Support Team to guide you throughout the application process.
- A walk-through video to help you familiarise yourself with our Platform and its services.
- A secure Platform built in line with the latest DBS Guidance to give you peace of mind.
- Online tracking function allows you to quickly check the status of your applications.
- Downloadable online summary results for your Enhanced DBS Checks with a few clicks.
Unfortunately, it’s not possible for an individual to obtain their own Standard or Enhanced DBS Certificate. The application must be submitted on your behalf by the employer or agency you’re working for.
The DBS provides a full list of ID documents that can be accepted in support of an Enhanced DBS application.
As the employer, it’s your responsibility to ensure you obtain the correct level of disclosure for the role the applicant will be undertaking. If the applicant doesn’t meet the legislative requirements for an Enhanced DBS Check, you won’t be able to obtain one for them. It’s illegal to obtain a DBS Enhanced Check for someone who isn’t eligible for one.
Yes – you can obtain an Enhanced DBS Check for an applicant who currently lives overseas, as long as they will be working in a role in the UK for which an Enhanced DBS Check is required. As a DBS Check will only check UK databases, a certificate of good conduct may also be required from the country they have been living in.
See our excellent reviews below!