From 1st November 2021, some of our Terms and Conditions are getting a minor update.
Read on to find out what’s changing…
There will be some minor changes to our Terms and Conditions. These changes will come into effect on 1st November 2021 and will apply to clients who use our HR Platform.
Once the changes have been implemented, the updated agreement will be available via the footers of uCheck.co.uk and our HR Platform. Before 1st November, you can see the new terms and conditions here.
From 1st November 2021, you will be deemed to have accepted the new Terms and Conditions upon your first use of our services.
What are the changes?
The updated terms include changes to the following areas:
- We’ve removed references to the EEA
- We’ve updated the interpretations and definition relating to data protection legislation to include reference to UK GDPR
- We’ve taken out references to the Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency check service
- In Clause 3.31, we’ve removed a reference to the frequency of password updates
- In Clause 5.2, which relates to applicant data and data protection legislation, we’ve added a clearer definition of the provision of applicant leave dates
- In Schedule 2, we’ve added Disclosure Scotland’s Basic applicant consent wording
There will also be a few other minor updates in line with organisational changes.
If you have any questions about our updated Terms and Conditions, please get in touch with us – we’re always happy to help.